It’s been over a month since I wrote my last blog article for a variety of reasons – some of them health-related, others weather-related (for those of you who’ve had to cope with the Winter weather that’s affected most of the United States). Fortunately, since I have some free time right now, I thought that I’d detail some of my future plans in terms of my writing career (and more):
* I’m still working on not only The Janus Terror (and yes, I’m still looking for some creative talent to work with me on the project), but also several other scripts – some of them for both film and TV. Not to mention several articles and short stories that I’m planning to write for the Internet in the coming weeks.
* I’m still hoping that my screen adaptation of Code Name: Chameleons will be made into a theatrical feature film (via my account at Amazon Studios’ website). And I’m seriously considering using the Kickstart process to get financial backing for the film version of Code Name: Chameleons – more news on that in a future blog article.
* I’m seriously considering creating a page devoted to Chameleons, Inc. via Facebook – I still have to confer with them as far as the legal details are concerned. Again, more news on that in a future blog article.
* I’m currently on the verge of creating some new videos on YouTube – including an updated video profile of yours truly, which’ll detail what I’ve done since my last video profile a few years ago (as well as my future plans). For my updated video profile, I’m also going to appeal to those YouTube fans who have accounts with Wikipedia to create articles for not only yours truly, but also my literary efforts (which I can’t do for legal reasons).
* I also plan on updating my website via my account on Microsoft Office 365 – including drawing (no pun intended) attention to not only my various creative efforts, but also my Pictures Shop section (which eventually includes buying my lithographs and original commissioned illustrations via PayPal).
* Finally, I’m hoping to resume writing my blog articles on a somewhat regular basis (and hopefully, it’ll be more regular than semi-regular). Of course, that depends on several things – including the fact that my own life is, at best, unpredictable. (But then, aren’t all our lives unpredictable?) Until next time …!
John Lavernoich is the author of the novels Code Name: Chameleons (published by iUniverse/Writers Club Press) and Chameleons To The Rescue (published by Lulu Books/Highroad Books), and the recently published short story e-book collection Tales Of The Psychiatrist (published by Booktango), as well as various non-fiction articles and short stories that have been published in print and on the Internet. To learn more about Mr. Lavernoich and his writing achievements, please visit his official website (http://johnlavernoich.sharepoint.com), as well as his pages on Windows Live Spaces (http://cid-ef88d131988ab38f.profile.live.com), Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/john.lavernoich?ref=name), MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/jlavernoich), Twitter (http://twitter.com/JLav65), and WordPress (https://johnlav.wordpress.com). Mr. Lavernoich also maintains his own video channel on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/JLav65?feature=mhsn), his own Author Spotlight page on Lulu Books‘ website (http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Highroad), and his own Profile Page on Amazon Studios‘ website (http://studios.amazon.com/users/59488).
©2013 John Lavernoich.